What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The most powerful site publishing system available anywhere and I’ve just updated it with full support for point and click Silo/Category Management
- Eliminates the need for dozens of plugins, including resource hungry All-In-One SEO
- Fast loading pages that are SEO optimized for maximum ranking right out of the box
- Includes 12 Proven Field Tested Templates that Convert and access to dozens more
- UNLIMITED Site License for deploying onto sites you own
- FREE support and software updates for 6 months
- SEO Optimized for highest ranking potential.
- Scott Blanchard’s ClickBump Engine
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Clickbump Engine scores 68.19/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://clickbumpengine.com/clickbump-engine-special/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: clickbumpengine.com you’ll also be taken through to clickbumpengine.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)